Data Recovery from Kingston Drives
- Efficient program to recover photos, movies and audio files from Kingston memory cards.
- Best approach to perform Kingston Micro SD card recovery operation efficiently
- Able to retrieve Kingston drive data after formatting, corruption or damage
- Most preferred tool for CF card recovery on Mac and Windows OS based computers & laptop
More About Kingston Recovery Tool:
In this high tech and fast-paced world, where everything is going digital having a pendrive or memory card for storing and transferring of files like media files, documentary files is very important. The biggest advantage of these tiny storage devices is that it has the same capacity as that of the local or external HDD but it is not a bulky one and hence can be carried away at any place with an ease. It does not need any external cable to connect it to the Windows or Mac computers or adapter to charge it up unlike an external hard disk drive.
Kingston Technology Corporation is an American, privately held, MNC. It is solely into business of crafting, developing, launching and marketing of flash memory products and other computer related products. It is the largest and independent producer of DRAM modules and arguably the second largest producer of flash memory. So far Kingston has launched many storage devices like hard drives, external hard disk drive, memory card that are used as a storage medium in mobile phones, flash drives, pen drives, SD cards and to the recent the Wi-Drive by Kingston. It is a portable wireless hard drive that can be used with mobile devices including the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Deleting or losing of data files and folders from Kingston Data traveler, SDXC card or SDHC card is very common these days. These are all rewritable devices and are known to restore data without usage of power supply. These all flash devices are integrated with universal serial bus (USB). Kingston products are used in digital camera, smart cameras, tablets, iPods, computers etc. It can happen to anyone that suddenly their Kingston card or HDD refuses to mount as a result of which the files that are stored in it becomes inaccessible to the users. The reason behind this can be either the storage device is corrupted due to attack by suspicious worms or the external storage medium is worn out because of being into use for a long time.
Did it ever happen to you that you have accidentally deleted some of the audio or video files from your mobile phone that includes a Kingston memory card? Or have you lost some of your official documents from your Operating System because of HDD failure? Are you looking for an ultimate result that can help you to recover data from Kingston drive? If so then you are lucky enough fortunately to be on the right page. This article introduces user to new scenarios under which they can lose or delete their data and files and also the solution for the Kingston USB flash drive recovery or get back data from Kingston memory card. In that case, our Kingston recovery software helps you in recovering files from Kingston drive easily and quickly within a fraction of seconds. The software can retrieve Kingston drive data from both Windows & Mac computers.
Before we move, let us have a quick glance on the reasons which causes loss or deletion of data from Kinsgton stoareg drive.
Possible causes for loss of data from Kingston Drive:
- Deletion of files accidentally or intentionally may make you face loss of your vital files..
- Improperly ejecting the device from computer when it is in use.
- Connecting Kinsgton memory card or USB flash drive to some virus infected system.
- Sudden system turn off when your Kingston external hard drive is in use can corrupt your drive and becomes all data inaccessible.
- Formatting of drive erases all stored data resulting in severe data loss.
Necessary Safety Tips to be taken care:
- Always backup all your vital files and folders on some safe secondary stoarge device so that in any instance you face data loss then backed copy may help you to retrieve Kinsgton drive data.
- Always employ proper antivirus software for scanning of device on your computer to avoid virus / malware attack.
- Disconnect Kingston external drive from computer by making use of proper exit option i.e. "Safely Remove Hardware".
- Employ reliable power source so as to avoid improper system shut down.
- The most important thing is avoid using your Kingston storage drive for sving new files as adding new files on it may overwrite the old files causing permanent loss.
- Do not use the same storage device in different devices as the stored data may get lost.
Even after going through all the required safety measures, still if you come across any of the listed data loss scenario, then you can easily recover data from Kingston hard drive or any other storage drive like pen dive, memory card, etc. by using Kingston recovery app. More than 300 types of files can be recovered with the help of this Kingston data recovery software.
Why Kingston recovery tool is useful?
- Get off information from different product - Kingston recovery tool can be used to restore deleted and lost data from all the different types of products launched by Kingston so far such as Kingston memory card, Kingston external hard drive, Kingston pen drive and to retrieve Kingston drive data.
- Obtaining back different types of file type - This recovery tool can recover different types of files like photos, audios, videos, documents, etc. from corrupted or damaged Kingston USB flash drives, memory cards, SDXC card etc. It recovers different files based on their digital signature.
- Finds out Pen Drive files- If you have accidentally formatted pen drive or unintentionally deleted files from it, then you can use this recovery software to recover files from USB flash drives. It is easier now to restore Kingston pen drive files & folders by using this application. To know more visit here
- Rescues from deletion of files on system: When you delete files from Kingston drives on computer, they bypass the Recycle Bin or Trash. Generally, the files that are deleted from any removable storage devices on computer or laptop, it will not move to Recycle Bin / Trash. Hence, accidentally deleting files from Kingston drives may result in a loss of all your multimedia files (pictures, audio, and video) as they cannot be restored from the Recycle Bin or Trash. However, you can make use of Kingston retrieval software to retrieve Kingston drive data. Also, one can vist the page: https://www.kingstonrecovery.com/recover-deleted-files-ssd.html to know the detailed approach to restore Kingston SSD hard drve files after accidental or intentional deletion effectively.
Step 1: Download the demo version of this software and install it on the hard disk of your computer. Connect the Kingston device to the computer. Simply double click on the desktop icon to run the tool and then select “Recover Drives” option from the home screen as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, among the list of drives displayed on the computer select your Kingston device and click on “Next” button to start Kingston recovery process as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: On completion of recovery process, you will be able to preview recovered Kingston data either in “File Type View” or “Data Type View” as shown in Figure 3. If you are pleased with its results, then you can buy the licensed version of the software.
Figure 3: Recovered Files