Get Back Files from External Hard Disk not Recognized
In this gadget era everything is possible. To store more data so that we can carry it anywhere, we go with external hard drive. It is capable of storing all the files, folders, documents, media file and many more. It is very much light-weight and we can carry it anywhere we want to because of its portability feature. We can connect external hard drive to our system in order to copy, paste, and transfer the files. But one fine day while transferring of some important files, if you have come across a situation where in external hard drive remains undetected or unrecognized, then this situation makes you go crazy. You may start thinking on how to recover files from external hard drive not recognized or how to get back files from external hard disk not recognized on PC?? Instead of wasting time in thinking, step ahead and go for the recovery tool that can help you in recovering your lost files back on your external hard disk. Yes!!! You have come to a precise page which briefly describes you about the recovery process by using one of the most proficient tools called Kingston recovery. This Kingston recovery software has potential to restore files from external HDD not recognized within a fraction of seconds. To know more about the recovery tool, just go through the link: https://www.kingstonrecovery.com.
Reasons for unrecognizing of external HDD:
- Virus attack: If the system in which you are working is extremely virus infected then the system fails to recognize the connected external hard drive. However, you can get rid of this by using Kingston recovery tool, which helps to recover files from external hard drive not recognized easily and quickly.
- Corruption: When you use external hard drive on different OS, then chances of corruption are pretty high. Due to corruption your external hard drive may be left undetected, but with the aid of Kingston recovery tool, you can get back files easily from unrecognized external HDD.
- Sudden power surge: When you connect the external hard to the system if there is any sudden power failure then it might corrupt your external hard drive and when you connect it later, then it fails to recognize the connected external hard drive causing inaccessibility of stored files.
- Abrupt removal: If you remove the device abruptly from the system and when you connect it again then it doesn’t show you the connected external hard drive. Anyways you can overcome the situation using Kingston recovery tool.
- Bad-sectors: If you have connected external hard drive having bad sectors to the system then it refuses to read the external hard drive leaving you in lurch. But still you can eradicate this reason with the aid of Kingston recovery tool. This tool helps you get back files from external hard disk not recognized just within few simple steps.
Precautionary advices to be followed:
- Map the external hard disk using disk management utility.
- Never eject out the external hard disk while transferring files.
If you still find difficulty after taking all the precautionary advice, then no worries as Kingston Recovery tool will surely help you to recover files from external hard drive not recognized.
Why to choose Kingston recovery tool to restore files from external HDD not recognized:
- This software is compatible to retrieve files from unrecognized external hard drive on both Windows and Mac OS.
- This software helps to get back files from external hard disk not recognized of different brands like Kingston, Maxtor, Toshiba, WD, etc. Thus, if you are using WD hard drive and lost data due to its corruption, then using this recovery app you can easily recover data from corrupted WD external hard drive at your fingertips.
- This tool has in-built algorithm which has potential to scan the device so that system can recognize the connected external hard drive and recover all lost data back.
- It can recover data from external hard drives like Pen Drives, USB drives, flash drive, SSD drive, etc.
- With the help of this utility you can also get back data from deleted partition of hard drive of all types.
- The software is User friendly and comes with simple drag & drop installation.
- By utilizing this tool you can also restore videos from Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk and all other brands of SD cards.
Steps to recover files from external hard drive not recognized:
Step 1: Download and install the application to recover files from external hard drive not recognized. After that, launch the software and click on “Recover Drives” from the main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: In the second step, select “Partition Recovery” to restore files from external HDD not recognized.
Figure 2: Choose Partition Recovery
Step 3: As soon as you connect the external hard drive, the system starts scanning the drives and displays them. Select the external hard drive from the list and click on Next button in order to initiate the recovery process.
Figure 3: Select External Hard Drive
Step 4: Finally, you can view the recovered files using “Preview” and hence you can save the recovered files to the desired location.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Files