Effortless Data Recovery from Flash Drive
Nowadays, the usage of flash drives is booming all over the data. Flash drive is called with different names such as USB drives, pen drives, etc and it allows user to share the data from one system to another easily. It is a plug and play portable storage device which uses flash memory and when compare to the other external storage devices, flash drive is physically small and light weight due to this user can carry along with them.
Unlike hard disk, flash drive does not have any rotating parts, it contain an integrated circuit memory chip in which the files are get stored. After connecting to the system via USB port that is available in the system, it doesn’t require rebooting like other removable drives. It is platform independent and successfully run on both Windows and Mac PC. The data are still resides in the flash drive even after there is no power supply. However, a situation occurs in which user may lose data from flash drive on Mac system in various scenarios. Then, they will search for solution to recover data from flash drive Mac but unable to find it.
How to perform flash drive recovery Mac operation?
Here, in this article I am going to introduce about the tool that has ability to perform Mac flash drive recovery process efficiently and it is possible with the help of Kingston Recovery software. It has been designed with a special scanning algorithm technique that scans for the deleted or lost files and recover files from flash drive Mac safely and securely without altering the source file. It just copies the content from the original data and paste in a healthy file. Using this recovery tool you can recover data from flash drive Mac system of different brands of flash drives such as SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, and more.
Before you start to retrieve erased files from USB drive, you need to be familiar with what are the issues behind the loss of precious data and it may help you to evade loss of data in future. Some of the most common data lose scenarios are explained below:
- Intrusion of malicious program: When you connect your pen drive to the Mac system an error message is popped stating “do you want to format drive, format it now”. This message mainly occurs when the pen drives are get infected by the severe malicious program like Trojan, viruses, worms, etc or even there is chance of corrupting file system of the drive. If you stored significant data then you may lose data stored in the pen drive.
- Improper ejecting flash drive: Now and then, flash drive may be damaged due to abnormally removing drives from Mac computer system at time of moving data from one storage device to another and it results in massive loss of data.
There may be few more reasons for deletion of data. It doesn’t matter how you have lost significant data from flash drive because Kingston Recovery Utility facilitate USB flash drive recovery Mac PC but also on Windows system with few simple steps. Read on this page to get know how easy this software perform restoring of files from USB memory stick.
Features of Kingston Recovery Software:
- This tool is developed with simple user interface which helps for all the technical and non technical users can understand easily without any difficulty.
- Kingston Recovery tool is capable to recover quick formatted hard drive data easily.
- It has ability to retrieve data safely and securely from flash drive and is free from viruses.
- The software is compatible with different version of Mac operating system like Snow Leopard, Lion, Mac OS X, and more.
- To recover files you can use demo version of this program and check its recovery process. In demo version, you can only recover files but cannot save the files on the storage device. For saving you need to purchase the license version of this tool. You can also recover data from pen drives which has been erased due to any reasons by using Kingston Recovery Software and for more information go through this URL: https://www.kingstonrecovery.com/data-from-pen-drive.html
Steps to perform Kingston Recovery process on Mac system:
After launching software on Mac PC, you need to choose one option from the three options provided on the screen with respective to file types you want to restore and it also depends on how you lost the files from flash drive.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Then, on the next screen there are two options you need select any one. If you deleted data from flash drive then click on “Recover Deleted Files” option.
Figure 2: Select option
In this step, you need to select the flash drive from which you need to retrieve lost or deleted files and then software will scan to search for the erased files.
Figure 3: Select Drive
After scanning the flash drive, it will display various types of files on the screen. You need to choose particular file type which you want to restore.
Figure 4: Select File Type
You can also preview the restored data from flash drive and later on save the files in different storage device.
Figure 5: Preview Screen