Recover RAW Files from Kingston Memory Card
“I was capturing photos using my digital camera. I was new to digital cameras and I don’t know the options on my camera. While I was using it, I accidentally selected “Delete All” option and ended up erasing all the RAW files from Kingston memory card used in my digital camera. What can I do now? Can anyone know how to recover RAW files from Kingston memory card used in my camera?”
Relax, you are not alone!! In fact, many users who lose their precious files from Kingston memory card used in my digital camera, camcorders or other electronic devices. But you can still recover files from Kingston memory card if you take quick actions. Kingston is an American based company that manufacture various types of memory card such as SD, SDXC, SDHC, XD, CF, MMC, etc. However, like other flash card Kingston memory card is also not free from data loss problems. In such situation, you can recover RAW files from Kingston memory card within few mouse clicks with the help of Kingston Recovery software. For more details, you can visit this link: https://www.kingstonrecovery.com
Reasons for losing or deleting files from Kingston memory card:
- Formatting of Kingston memory card without taking backup of vital files.
- While deleting files from Kingston memory card, you may select and remove some vital RAW files instead of unnecessary ones and thus end up is losing files from Kingston memory card.
- Formatting Kingston memory card to free it from inaccessibility due to file system damage and format errors.
- Corruption of Kingston memory card on account of improper handling, virus infection, etc.
- If you copy a file from Kingston memory card and delete it before pasting to the preferred location, then you will lose it.
- Abruptly removing of Kingston memory card from system results in file loss.
- Capturing photos and videos from camera or camcorder when battery is low.
- Unexpected interruptions while transferring files from Kingston card to system or vice-versa.
- Reformatting Kingston memory card by changing its file system from FAT16 to NTFS may erase entire data.
Whatever may be the reasons behind loss of files from Kingston memory card, don’t get panic. In such situation, you can use Kingston Recovery software to recover deleted or lost files from Kingston memory card with ease.
Features of Kingston Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering RAW files from Kingston memory card on all major versions of Windows OS.
- It recovers files from all brands of memory card such as SanDisk, Sony, Lexar, Samsung, Transcend, etc.
- With the help of this utility, you can also recover files from SSD, USB drive, memory stick, external hard drive, etc.
- Using this software, you can also recover deleted partition of hard drive of all types.
- You can use “Preview” option of the tool to view the recovered files before restoration.
- It recovers files from various types of memory card such as SDHC, MMC, SDXC, SD, CF, etc.
Steps to Recover RAW Files from Kingston Memory Card:
Step 1: Connect Kingston memory card to your system. Then, download and install Kingston Recovery software on your system and launch the tool. Select "Recover Files" from main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, select "Recover Lost Files or Recover Deleted Files" from this screen to recover Kingston memory card data that is either deleted or lost from it.
Figure 2: Select Appropriate Option
Step 3: Among the list of logical drives, select Kingston memory card.
Figure 3: Select Kingston Memory Card
Step 4: After this, utility will start Kingston memory card data recovery process and once the recovery is over, you can save it using save option of this software.
Figure 4: Preview and Save Recovered Data